GDPR (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data):
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we inform:
The administrator of your personal data is the company Lewczuk Studio Jan Lewczuk with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Elektoralna 14 lok.12, postal code 00-139, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. 512785060.
The processing of your personal data will take place on the basis of art. 6 GDPR and for commercial and marketing purposes, the Administrator refers to a legitimate interest, which is the service of online orders from the SOTE brand.
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it, as well as the right to limit their processing / the right to withdraw consent, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, if you think that the processing of your personal data – violates the provisions of the EU GDPR.
1. The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the website’s pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the end device.
3. The website operator (here name and possibly address) is an entity that places cookies on its user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) to:
* adjusting the content of the website to the user’s individual preferences, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page in accordance with his preferences;
* preparing statistics that help learn the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the site to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by accessing another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The User may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) on the end device.
7. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website’s website. 8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) can be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers are available in its menu (help) or on the manufacturer’s website. More detailed information about files (cookies) is available on the website ciasteczka.org.pl